[Typo3-documentation] german tutorial for installing typo3 3.6.1 onsuse 9.1

Michael Stucki mundaun at gmx.ch
Mon Jun 21 16:50:59 CEST 2004

Michael Stucki wrote:

> If there is still something which only affects SuSE users, I suggest to
> create howtos in the mailing list archive (see [1] for example), another
> interesting method could be the Wiki [2].

And if one of you wonders why I still like the TYPO3-on-Debian manual,
please read this:

Many people think that Debian is something complicated. They just never
looked at it. Since we give TYPO3 on Debian a special importance (Debian
packages, own mailing list, etc.) I think it's good do some more
advertisement for this great Open Source project.

Lars' manual consists of many screenshots and covers the whole installation
starting at the boot prompt and up to TYPO3s install tool. In fact, it's a
complete TYPO3-on-a-clean-system guide.

I hope it will be the only one of this sort and I also do hope that you
agree with this ;-)

Cheers, michael
--
Want support? Please read the list rules first: http://typo3.org/1438.0.html