[Typo3-documentation] german tutorial for installing typo3 3.6.1 onsuse 9.1

Michael Stucki mundaun at gmx.ch
Mon Jun 21 16:39:45 CEST 2004

Hi Martin,

http://typo3.org/documentation/document-library/mfc_doc_suse91instal/Installation_von_Typ/

> I also noticed, the changes i´ve made in the manual.swx doesn´t show
> in the online-version. maybe there´s a cache/parse-problem???

I already posted my opinion on the german list but maybe you prefer
discussing this here.

My wish is that we could join such forces and put such information together
into one overall installation document. The reason for this is that I just
can't find anything special inside it (in other words, the document could
also be of some help for a Redhat user, e.g.).

If there is still something which only affects SuSE users, I suggest to
create howtos in the mailing list archive (see [1] for example), another
interesting method could be the Wiki [2].

Besides, the document has a lot of mistakes yet. Maybe you should fix them,
maybe you already agreed with me that this should be merged with the
existing documents ;-)
- The document appears as a normal extension documentation while it should
appear in the "installation" section
- The title is wrong: "EXT: My Extension" is the default document title,
please read the relevant documents to see how this can be adjusted
- Mark the document as a German document (see flags on the matrix list)
- Typo3 => TYPO3
- Fix the version number (TYPO3.6.1 => TYPO3 3.6.1)

Best regards
- michael

[1]
http://typo3.org/documentation/mailing-lists/install-windows-archive/thread/458/?tx_maillisttofaq_pi1
5Bmode%5D=5 (you'll have to copy&paste the whole link!)
[2] http://wiki.typo3.org/
--
Want support? Please read the list rules first: http://typo3.org/1438.0.html