[Typo3-documentation] CSH (Context Sensitive Help)

Jean-Marie Schweizer jms at marktauftritte.ch
Fri Jun 18 23:24:38 CEST 2004

> Or we work with a structure that he dont want to have...?

When is the structure ready to show? Why not just send Kasper an e-mail
with the link to it? Patrick, what do you think? What is your experience
with the work of the DocTeam to be approved or not?

> I think it is the DocTEAM leader who should look after things like that,
> so that Kasper does not need to read this list and so we dont do
> unnecessary work.

Yep.

> (I like doing things when people find it useful, but I can hate doing
> the same thing if people dont want/use it).

That's why I want to involve many developers as supporters. They don't
need to read all the stuff we write here in the ML but they should keep
an eye on what we are doing so we don't end up overloading.

But I guess we also have to trust that our intentions are leading us in
the right direction.

Jean-Marie