[Typo3-documentation] CSH (Context Sensitive Help)

Peter Kindström peter289 at telia.com
Fri Jun 18 22:58:13 CEST 2004

> Kasper just informed me that he is not following this mailing list.  So
> if you want to reply to his e-mail do it directly, not like me.

Sad, but I understand him.
What is not so good about it is that we risk doing documents
that Kasper does not want/care about or documents that suddenly
or useless cause Kasper has done it in another way (the CSH).

Or we work with a structure that he dont want to have...?

I think it is the DocTEAM leader who should look after things
like that, so that Kasper does not need to read this list and so
we dont do unnecessary work.

(I like doing things when people find it useful, but I can hate
doing the same thing if people dont want/use it).

> I'd personally appreciate if you could send your reply to this list too.
> It's a personal preference, but I much rather have it in the list then
> on my e-mail (too many already every day).

Yes, I think that everything concerning documentation should at
least be CC:d to this list.

/Kasper