[Typo3-documentation] Wiki structure

Peter Kindström peter289 at telia.com
Thu Jun 17 16:17:09 CEST 2004

> 2. The overall structure would be nicer like this
>
> 1 Installation
> 1.1 Typo3 Installation Basics
> 1.1.1 Introduction
> 1.1.1.1 What does it do?
> 1.1.1.2 What does it not do?
> 1.1.6 How to install on
> 1.1.6.1 Linux/Unix
> 1.1.6.1.1 Debian
> 1.1.6.1.2 RedHat
>
> It's easier to reference even if the levels go deep. I'm also thinking
> that helping in the mailing list could go like this.

I see your point, but I dont think the wiki can do this
automatically. If we want it, we have to do it manually...

> Maybe I'm the only one, who thinks like that?

I think its better to have one TOC for all the documents (my
suggested overall doc structure) and then one TOC for each
document. As we have right now. IMHO this should be the main
way.

But it would be nice if we ALSO could offer visitors your
way of displaying the structure. But right now I dont think
its possible without doing it manually?

/Peter Kindström