[Typo3-documentation] Wiki and Pics

Jean-Marie Schweizer jms at marktauftritte.ch
Wed Jun 16 00:24:12 CEST 2004

>>> Typo3_Installation_Basics_Packages
>>> Typo3_Installation_Basics_Ready_to_go_installers
>>> Typo3_Installation_Basics_Login
>>> etc.
>>>
>>> Could we agree on such a name convention? What do you guys think?
>>
>> Looks ok to me. Long but ok. Anyway, just one has to write them...
>
> Ok to me!
> We just have to be carefull when naming new wiki pages. And we should be
> careful not to move/rename pages either.

Maybe it's not a good idea to do it that way.  I'm pretty sure we'll end
up using same TOC entries all over the document structure and therefor
ending up with the same name.

And I think we are going to rename, move and deleting articles quite a
bit in the beginning before we've found the "right" way to work with wiki.

I'm not sure how wiki works internally but e.g. Typo3 works with an
internal page id that is unique regardless if you rename or move the
page. If it would be possible to find out that unique id we could have a
more solid connection to the article.

Jean-Marie