[Typo3-documentation] Wiki - Hello

Sebastian Kurfuerst sebastian at garbage-group.de
Tue Jun 15 17:57:03 CEST 2004

Hello :)
Thanks that you contacted me, else I would not have seen this list.
At the moment, I am participating in a Students exchange program and
have now another guest in my house :), this is why I have no time at the
moment to go through every post/everything new in the wiki. I will do
though in about 1 week (sorry for the long time) and if there is
something very important, please write me a mail, I try to read my mail
at least every 1-2 days.

But one thing about the structure:
It's good if we could use page names consisting of a Title and the short
title of the complete document.
How do we want to do this?
XDG - Introduction
Introduction - XDG
Introduction (XDG)
XDG/Introduction

You see, there are lots of possibilitys, and we just have to decide
which one to use. It should be used consistently through the complete
wiki, i think, else we will get a big mess.

The other problem is what is already discussed here:
Should we create big documents like "ExtDevGuide (XDG)" or should we
rather have many really small documents and then just a TOC linking all
of the small documents together? Or do we want that we have a complete
"Book" XDG?

This is just what springs into my mind right now.

OK gotta go now again my exchange partner is waiting :)
Sebastian

PS: something about me: I will become 16 in 10 days, am interested in
Computers (PHP, ..., Blender, Gimp, Video cutting) and CLIMBING :) and
am the webmaster of my school homepage.
--
Kontaktmöglichkeiten:
http://garbage-group.de/kontakt.html