[Typo3-documentation] New item up for vote on Document Team Meeting page

Coby Pachmayr coby at _remove_ideaspring.com
Sat Jul 31 19:29:14 CEST 2004

I agree, and Vote: Yes... adding one other thing:

There *still* needs to be someway of tying documentation to the code...

news:mailman.1.1091293194.943.typo3-project-documentation at lists.netfielders.de...