[Typo3-documentation] New item up for vote on Document Team Meeting page

Coby Pachmayr coby at _remove_ideaspring.com
Sat Jul 31 00:36:54 CEST 2004

I created the first item up for vote on the wiki Document Team Meeting page.

At first the method may seem like a lot of work -- and I can tell you from
doing it that at first it seemed that way to me too... but really once you
have a page template that you can simply copy-paste to make a new item up
for vote, it really isn't that hard at all.  In fact Wiki does most of the
work (handling the discussion) simply by having a discussion page.

For the full example and concept (because this first item up for vote is
part of the expression of this concept):

* Read the Document Team Meeting page
* View the "Should we use this method?" page
* View the "Discussion" section of the "Should we use this method?" page
* Read the Proposed Rules of Order page

Feel free to add or modify to any of the above pages.  It is a concept...
and to prove it's power and simplicity, you can actually use this concept to
vote on whether or not you want to use it.  Pretty deep huh?  It's like
object oriented philosophy! :-)