[Typo3-documentation] New Document Team Decision (making and documenting) Process Proposed

Coby Pachmayr coby at _remove_ideaspring.com
Fri Jul 30 19:40:20 CEST 2004

Okay... so here is (from an earlier thread) as promised, a Wiki entry to
show an example of how I could see establishing some rules of order, and for
documenting the decisions (discussions, and voting, etc.)

Let me know what you think... here is the main link:

http://wiki.typo3.org/index.php/Document_Team_Meetings

Also, please be sure to click on the "see example" portion of the page to
get the full concept of the idea.  In fact, if you like (or don't like) this
idea then we can use the structure I proposed to decide that!

-Coby