[Typo3-documentation] New Main page

Johannes Reichardt info at gramba.tv
Fri Jul 30 19:06:39 CEST 2004

>> just wanted to tell that i changed the wiki frontpage - hope you like
>> it (and fill it instead of talking about it :)
>

> Looks good to me. Does Peter know. Have you guys settled on a
> compromise or something. I must have missed it.
>
> I'm asking because Peter put a lot of work in the structure and I
> don't want it to be dismissed  that easy.

Sorry, i dont know about the "lists-hierarchy" actually, actually i
didnt ask peter anymore (besides you read on the list). But since there
was a lot of good feedback on my suggestion i just did it. Also i think
its in general not "Wiki-Style" to ask some certain people about
changing things (in this case its a bit different but i hope you know
what i mean ;)

- Johannes