[Typo3-documentation] wiki main page - best practice sections

Coby Pachmayr coby at _remove_ideaspring.com
Fri Jul 30 07:48:34 CEST 2004

I am more familiar with "best practices" more in line with things like
quality control, risk management, and efficiency (can including financial
efficiency).  I believe this is more the general term for best practices.

For example, when doing team development on software, or software
documentation, etc. there are best practices.  Also, I am interested (and am
writing my own internal documents) on best practices for providing TYPO3
hosting to my clients ... covering things like testing patches or extensions
on a test server, before moving to a live production server... things like
that.

news:mailman.1.1091148406.14400.typo3-project-documentation at lists.netfielders.de...

news:mailman.1.1091113438.4503.typo3-project-documentation at lists.netfielders.de...