[Typo3-documentation] wiki main page - best practice sections

Rene Suthoelder t3 at 1zu6-design.de
Thu Jul 29 17:26:59 CEST 2004

peter,

you could replace the term "best practice" by "recommended procedure
doing/achieving this and that".
of course, best practice articles could also be part of normal
documentation.

as a newbie user, reading the documentation i would look for those articles
to see what the typo3 professionals would do: choosing a server hardware,
choosing a operation system, recomended installation, security guidelines,
building multilanguage sites ...

does it make sense?

rene

news:mailman.1.1091113438.4503.typo3-project-documentation at lists.netfielders.de...