[Typo3-documentation] Follow-up: I know there is a team structurealready... what I meant was...

Coby Pachmayr coby at _remove_ideaspring.com
Thu Jul 29 12:20:47 CEST 2004

Posted to Wiki

http://wiki.typo3.org/index.php/Documentation_Process_-_Problems_and_Resolutions

news:mailman.3.1091081719.20326.typo3-project-documentation at lists.netfielders.de...