[Typo3-documentation] Don't know how this will go over...

Coby Pachmayr coby at _remove_ideaspring.com
Wed Jul 28 18:26:49 CEST 2004

"Patrick Gaumond" <patrick.gaumond at fsa.ulaval.ca> wrote in message
news:mailman.1.1091015870.19974.typo3-project-documentation at lists.netfielders.de...
> >> 3.) Document Newsgroups -  I envision having newsgroups for each
> "released"
> >> (regardless of status: alpha, beta, rc, stable) document.  Think about
> this
>
> > If we have a NG for every released document I think the whole thing just
> > will fall apart. We would be talking about a lot of NG. I don't even
> > keep up with all the NG we have now. IMHO not a good idea at all.
>
> The Wiki *is* kinda NG-for-each-document if you stretch the concept...

I am also beginning to see that... perhaps all along I have been confused
about the purose of the Wiki.  Is it to create documentation, or to link to
the Documentation Matrix document and comment/discuss/add to outside of the
document "source"?  If it is the latter than how do we incorporate the
changes that need to be made?  If it is the former, than how can we get the
SWX format moved into Wiki?  How can we move to Wiki while keeping the
documents in a manner that can easily be printed?