[Typo3-documentation] Don't know how this will go over...

Jean-Marie Schweizer jms at marktauftritte.ch
Wed Jul 28 13:45:42 CEST 2004

> We could be a little picky about some things. we could ask kasper what
> is the best way to go because we dont want to make docs for pretty
> outdated things - kasper refuses to find the "best way of doing things"
> with typo3 (which i find a little annoying ;) - so maybe we could do
> that as well - that would help a lot to bring light in the bungle-djungle.

We have asked Kasper before and I think we should come up with something
worth showing first before we approach him again.

I just can imagine how many people had all those great ideas of how to
improve TYPO3 but after a few weeks after they realized that they are
the only ones working on it they quit. So I don't blame Kasper and
anyone else being suspicious about those NEW ideas and wait till
something has happened.

Jean-Marie