[Typo3-documentation] Another short response... I promise!!

Coby Pachmayr coby at _remove_ideaspring.com
Wed Jul 28 11:44:47 CEST 2004

"Sylvain Viart" <sylvain at ledragon.net> wrote in message
news:mailman.28.1091004264.13468.typo3-project-documentation at lists.netfielders.de...
> Hi,
>
> Jean-Marie Schweizer wrote:
> > I realize that I just don't have time to read everything you write. I
> > tend to skip not following everything. It's not that I think that it is
> > no valuable but a lot of what you are saying has been covered and would
> > be appreciated but it has to be done, not only written about it.
>
> I must agree with Jean-Marie, Coby you are a good writer and produce
> very long mail. ;-)

Again, my apologies... I waited a long time to begin posting... everything
just came out at once I guess! :-)

> Just, start installing TYPO3 and document your experience in the Wiki
> with us. It will be more valuable and less time consuming that this
> long, but interesting, discussion. :-)
> --

Here in lies the problem.... I don't feel *expert* enough to document
TYPO3... what I *do* feel expert enough about is my experience with the
documentation, and my ability to "organize".  Thus my offer to help spell /
grammar check, and suggestion for a type of "structure" ... but since I
can't even figure out (or find in documentation) what I need to resolve my
current RTE / FE transformation problem... I don't see how I can document
anything technical... and feel the documentation and newsgroup structure as
it exists now actually make the learning process longer.

> Cordialement,
> Sylvain.
> France

Thanks for your patience! :-)