[Typo3-documentation] Wiki: Links to documentation on Typo3.org

Sylvain Viart sylvain at ledragon.net
Sun Jul 25 06:41:09 CEST 2004

Hi,

Putting my salt and pepper in this discussion. :-)

We are back to the wiki organization and the documentation
production/revision process.

I'm still for a « DocTEAM in the middle » server, TYPO3 driven.

Which should be a staging level for documentation and a development
server prior to typo3.org final release. I will manage such server. :-)

For many reasons this (long) discussion confirm my point:

* The *Jungle* reorganization
* The missing editing account for DocTEAM on typo3.org
* The staging phase as suggested in document states
   http://wiki.typo3.org/index.php/About_the_Documentation (2.4 Workflow)
* The automatic SXW conversion tools
* The user comment snipet merge in documentation (back form my dusty
   mind)
* The finished and in construction document links
* etc.

Now that the Wiki is linked directly from typo3.org, we are overwhelmed
by suggestions. More than 100 messages in this list in few days, should
be revellent. :-\

I'm still running to read all those mail, missing time to read the wiki.

The wiki is our tool for now. We should use it as much as we can, for
the Jungle, for easy production and revision, and any documentation task.

Here is my view.
--
Cordialement,
Sylvain.