[Typo3-documentation] New frontpage needed ?

Jean-Marie Schweizer jms at marktauftritte.ch
Wed Jul 21 14:50:28 CEST 2004

> Just to start thinking about new ways, I'm throwing some CMS' doc pages
> (some sucks but I put them anyway so we can learn by mistakes too!):

Well, they don't really do it for me. I like Peter's structure although
I believe it will change over time anyway.

I also like Johannes' approach (a few posts back) of a document structure.

To me it's a matter of taste and then a matter of what works for who. As
we agreed on a while ago our audience is going to be on a user (newbie)
level and we should focus on that level.

Jean-Marie

> On a side note, I'm on vacation and will not be always online...

I noticed... Have fun...