[Typo3-documentation] New frontpage needed ?

Patrick Gaumond patrick.gaumond at fsa.ulaval.ca
Wed Jul 21 14:39:20 CEST 2004

Hello my friends,

I'm still having a hard time when looking at the frontpage of the wiki...

To me those separations don't "talk enough".

Johannes in the "Wiki: Links to documentation on Typo3.org" thread proposed
another structure and it make me wonders how we can do even better.

Just to start thinking about new ways, I'm throwing some CMS' doc pages
(some sucks but I put them anyway so we can learn by mistakes too!):

http://doc.tikiwiki.org/tiki-index.php?page=Documentation

http://www.opencms.org/opencms/en/download/documentation.html

http://www.spip.net/en

http://plone.org/documentation

http://zope.org/Documentation/Books/ZopeBook/2_6Edition/

http://www.midgard-project.org/documentation/concepts/

Ok, they're not the bests but I urge everyone there to see what others do !

Patrick

On a side note, I'm on vacation and will not be always online...