[Typo3-documentation] Extension Documentation

Jean-Marie Schweizer jms at marktauftritte.ch
Wed Jul 21 12:13:09 CEST 2004

> The solution I saw was, putting a link "Create documentation now!" close
> to the "No documentation available." text.
>
>> Then we know that someone cares about the extension manual and not
>> just adds an empty page.

I did that a couple times while browsing through the mailing lists and
picking up on a few topics. I just went ahead, created a page and asked
the creater of the topic to write something. Everytime that person was
willing to do so.

See:

http://wiki.typo3.org/index.php/Hosting
http://wiki.typo3.org/index.php/RTE_on_Mac_OS_X
http://wiki.typo3.org/index.php/XHTML

Now whenever those subjects are soming up in the ML we just point to the
Wiki article instead of writing back. And if something needs to be added
than people have an easy way to do so.

It's defently worth trying and I think it will work just beautifully.

Jean-Marie