[Typo3-documentation] Wiki: Default text

Sri Kat neowin at gmail.com
Tue Jul 20 18:13:37 CEST 2004

SysOP of the wiki has to go to
http://wiki.typo3.org/index.php/MediaWiki:Nogomatch and edit the
current "No page with this exact title exists, trying full text
search." to "No page with this exact title exists; trying to find
similar titles.

with this title</a></b>?".

Then whenever you search for a term and that page doesn't exist, it
provides a link using which the user can create the page.

http://sridhar.f2o.org/ | http://www.furl.net/members/srikat |
http://srilinx.blogspot.com/ | http://gmailwiki.com