[Typo3-documentation] Help or Advertising?

E. Veelo eveelo at artcenter.edu
Sat Jul 10 11:41:14 CEST 2004

I think as long as you make clear (in a disclaimer for instance) what
your purpose is for listing these hosts, I think it can be valuable
information for a lot of people without being misinterpreted.
I would just consider it the effects of an open market, good service
gets known by word of mouth.

If you put some guidelines on how to screen a host that is not listed
I think it becomes even more valuable and less advertising while at
the same time it sets a standard for new hosts that people want to
add.

Just my Euro 0,02.
Edwin