[Typo3-documentation] Help or Advertising?

Jean-Marie Schweizer jms at marktauftritte.ch
Fri Jul 9 23:28:45 CEST 2004

A recent post in the English list made me create an article about
Hosting -> http://wiki.typo3.org/index.php/Hosting

This is a start for smaller articles that are based on posts/questions
that frequently apear in the typo3 lists.

One question specific around the Hosting issue is raised. Help or
Advertising? Looking at the questions it is often asked where one could
find a hoster that can do this or that or cost nothing or the most that etc.

If we provide links to possible Providers it could be considered as
advertising. If we don't provide it people will post in the ML/NG again
and the purpose is defeated.

Any thoughts?

Jean-Marie