[Typo3-documentation]Different documentation structure suggestion

Jean-Marie Schweizer jms at marktauftritte.ch
Wed Jul 7 06:05:47 CEST 2004

>> I am currently updating to 3.6.1 on OS X and keeping note of the
>> steps, so that might turn into a small tutorial for mac users that
>> have PHP and MySQL already installed, if you think that would be handy...

If you want you can record your steps directly on the Wiki.. I reserved
a link for Mac OS X (it's still red which means, that theres is no
content yet) :-)

http://wiki.typo3.org/index.php/Typo3_Installation_Basics#How_to_install_on

Your help would be certainly appreciated.

If you have any questions just use this NG.

Jean-Marie