[Typo3-documentation] New wiki structure

Jean-Marie Schweizer jms at marktauftritte.ch
Fri Jul 2 08:05:08 CEST 2004

> I've update the links to make it, much more clear, to me. ;-)
> http://wiki.typo3.org/index.php/Main_Page
>
> Why do you have put the dev mailing list, here ?

I'm I had to intervene. I deleted the link to the dev list.

The dev list defently doesn't belong there. We don't want everybody to
start talkting about Wiki at the dev list.

It's exclusively for technical issues that the writers or Sebastian has.
Not for anyone else.

I'm not even sure why bother putting the link for our NG at the top
level. People from the TYPO3 community will know as soon as Patrick made
the announcement and should a 'normal' user be invited to the
documentation list?

IMHO the purpose of the documentation list is to dicuss documentation
issues among the docTeam members and for the developers to join in for
suggestions and support.

I'd like to get more oppinions on this. Who has one?

Jean-Marie