[Typo3-documentation] New wiki structure

Peter Kindström peter.kindstrom at abc.se
Thu Jul 1 19:31:27 CEST 2004

>> The list is 2 weeks old !
>> I did... Remember my "News from the Documentation front" or something
>> like that ?
>
> Yes I do, but the mailing list was difficult to find for me. There was
> no mention of the ML in your mail. ML are very different from NG, in my
> opinion.

I have put links to the doc and dev mailing lists on the wikis
first page. Of course it should be easy to find us - or else we
dont get that help we want!

And I have put my first draft for a DocTEAM news article at this
page:  http://wiki.typo3.org/index.php/DocTeam_news
(also found from the todo list).

Feel free to edit, spellcheck and improve my english, it was
much more difficult writing a good article in english then I
thought. (I am used to do it only in my native language -
swedish.) :-(

/Peter Kindström