[Typo3-doc] DocTEAM first goal = the structure

Sylvain Viart sylvain at ledragon.net
Tue Dec 21 15:22:46 CET 2004

Hi,

This week end I've met the typo3.fr community at their meeting in Paris.

I've exposed our goal and how I see we can exchange with them on the
French documentation.

It has recentered me on our main objective:

Structuring the TYPO3 documentation.

Now I would like to encourage any one to focus on the Structure, and
only the structure.

When I will have some time, I will have a look at Peter structure
suggestion, helping him to write it down.

What we need for the structure:

- identify the official document
- identify the sub part of the structure and distribute task
- write some Wiki page which will represent the new structure
- validate this structure with user from the different group: Admin,
developer, editor
- validate the structure with the TYPO3 core TEAM

Next, we could fill the structure with the documentation.
--
Regards,
Sylvain Viart -- TYPO3 DocTEAM.