[Typo3-doc] hebrew documentation

Sylvain Viart sylvain at ledragon.net
Mon Dec 13 17:46:48 CET 2004

Hi Zorik,

Zorik Pavlenko wrote:

> I need to generate some help files in hebrew for my users.

Yes, it fall under what we call Client documentation. We have had a
recent discussion about that. And the Wiki can host such document. :-)

> However, the wiki site does not seem functional.

What is missing ?
It should be able to hold Hebrew, also, no ?

It's may require spacial configuration, like right to left editing ?

> 1. write the documentation and publish on my site till I can send it to wiki

If you can't wait, it's the solution for now.

> 2. you suggest some way to publish docs on wiki site and fetch them into my
> site / my structure

I don't understand this one, sorry. :-)

No more suggestion, for the moment.

What is the topic of TYPO3 covered by your document ?
--
Regards,
Sylvain Viart -- TYPO3 DocTEAM.