[Typo3-doc] New Aspect in all Documentations with TypoScript

Sylvain Viart sylvain at ledragon.net
Thu Dec 9 10:56:42 CET 2004

Hi Volker,

Volker Graubaum wrote:
> So why not adding a fifth column in the documentation?
> instead of
>
> "property"  "data type"  "description"  "default"
> It could be
> "property"  "data type"  "description"  "default" "version"

About which document are you speaking ?
Reference manual, right ?

This column formating is not standard, right now, I think. It's just the
common way it has been done by the past. And we will probably change the
traditional column formatting  for reference manual, soon.

See: «[Typo3-doc] ref Table formating discussion»
http://lists.netfielders.de/pipermail/typo3-project-documentation/2004-November/000889.html

> Maybe the default Extension documentation could be changed like this,
> so everyone using it, will add in future?

Yes, we need to impose a new standard of writing reference section in
manual.

> What do you think?

You're right, this version information is missing, and should be
introduced somewhere. Thanks reporting it.
--
Regards,
Sylvain Viart -- TYPO3 DocTEAM.