[Typo3-doc] New Aspect in all Documentations with TypoScript

Volker Graubaum vg_typo3 at e-netconsulting.de
Wed Dec 8 18:47:13 CET 2004

Hi,

while reading docu after docu, I often comes to the point,
I'm missing the information, when a typoscript param was added.

Many people I was taking to, said they had the same problem.

So why not adding a fifth column in the documentation?

instead of

"property"  "data type"  "description"  "default"

It could be

"property"  "data type"  "description"  "default" "version"

This column could be filled very fast, since it just need the actual
number when adding it. It could also be named "added in" or so.

There could also included the typo3 version. For example:
"added in 1.x.x  works with 3.7.x"

Maybe the default Extension documentation could be changed like this,
so everyone using it, will add in future?

What do you think?

Greetings Volker