[Typo3-doc] question about the glossary

Karsten Dambekalns k.dambekalns at fishfarm.de
Sun Dec 5 18:50:05 CET 2004

Hi.

On 2004-12-05, Peter Kindström <peter.kindstrom at abc.se> wrote:
> If that is true, you don´t get much benefit from extracting
> directly from the database. But I may be wrong!

The best way is an exported file (XML), IMHO.

Karsten

PS: I am right now finishing my thesis, and have developed an
interface for a thesaurus. It definitely does too much, compared to
what the glossary is right now, but it might help us with the final
product :)

It is written rather generic, an import filter would be easy to
write. The layout is defined by CSS mostly, based on Smarty, so it
could be adapted to whatever.

To make it a BE module might be some work, though.

Please ask for details, if interested, but *no earlier* than Jan 1st,
if I may ask... :)