[Typo3-doc] Glossary status 5 Dec 2004

Peter Kindström peter.kindstrom at abc.se
Sun Dec 5 18:38:09 CET 2004

Hi all,
As you maybe know, the TYPO3 Glossary is now on the wiki. And
right now 180 (72%) out of the 250 items has an explanation!

(Add to that the words listed below that I can´t determine if
they have a correct explanation or not!)

We would like to get the Glossary ready for the next release of
TYPO3, so please help us by picking a word at
http://wiki.typo3.org/index.php/Glossary and write a short
explanation!

Thank you very much for your contribution!

--------

Words which should be checked by someone with a little more
knowledge than me:
   context sensitive help
   namespace
   admin panel