[Typo3-doc] Tools for documentation ?

Sebastian Kurfuerst sebastian at garbage-group.de
Fri Aug 27 13:19:04 CEST 2004

Hi,

> Yes of course. But if we don't have those required writer, we may use
> fewer writer + nice tools. ;-)
lol ;) The problem is, that you need time administering these tools and
using these tools...

>> What do you mean with "Parser"? We don't need any of the other things
>> IMO.
> With parser, I mean text processor bind to a specific language, wiki
> formatting, OOo XML, MediaWiki XML, or other computer text like that.
You mean a converter between these formats? That would really really be
_great_!

> Should we open a subgroup of developer about documentation tools?
Why not? But I think it would be better to coordinate this - at first,
at the DEV-List, as more developers are reading this.

Sebastian