[Typo3-doc] Tools for documentation ?

Sylvain Viart sylvain at ledragon.net
Fri Aug 27 09:45:34 CEST 2004

Sebastian Kurfuerst wrote:
>> Do we need more documentations tools ?
> I think the only thing we need is users to write ;)

Yes of course. But if we don't have those required writer, we may use
fewer writer + nice tools. ;-)

>> Parser, bug tracker, task system, etc.
> What do you mean with "Parser"? We don't need any of the other things IMO.

With parser, I mean text processor bind to a specific language, wiki
formatting, OOo XML, MediaWiki XML, or other computer text like that.

May some people are skilled with computer programming but not in
parsing. Who needs tools to have the data processed before they can
complete the job... :-\

I've read that post in the newsgroup: