[Typo3-doc] Sylvain:Full Website Setup

Sylvain Viart sylvain at ledragon.net
Wed Aug 25 14:10:06 CEST 2004

Hi,

I'm writing an article in the wiki about my recent experience in TYPO3
installation and programming.

I think this article as reached a stable state about its layout. So I
can share it with you.

http://wiki.typo3.org/index.php/Sylvain:Full_Website_Setup

I will continue to work on it until I finish the first phase of this
TYPO3 setting. After that the article may be split into deferent topic
if needed. :-)

Your comment, spell checking, suggestion, explanation request, etc. are
welcome. Use the discussion (Talk:) page if needed.

I also want to move this article to «Tutorial/Full Website Setup».

What do you think about this name and the category Tutorial ?

The content in this article may also interest Rene Suthoelder, who
wanted to write an article about pure CSS website setup.
--
Regards,
Sylvain.