[Typo3-doc] section heder level in the wiki ?

Peter Kindström peter.kindstrom at abc.se
Mon Aug 23 20:02:45 CEST 2004

> I often see some section strangely starting at really low header level,
> why ?
>
> ==== This is my starting section at level 4 ====

For me it was a formatting thing mixed with a confusion of what
would be apropriate at the wiki...

But that was with the old stylesheet, the new one is better (but
we should find someone that could make it look more like
typo3.org...) and there we could start with level 2 headers.

We should not start with level 1, because that is the same as
the pages name. And if we convert to SXW the level 1 is reserved
for the document name.

And about Typo3-spelling:
I write TYPO3 in official documents and on Typo3Wiki, but in
mail and postings I use Typo3 because it is more easy to read
and write. I know the "rule" but I will not always follow it!

--

/Peter Kindström