[Typo3-doc] Comments/questions about RocMeetings and vote

Sylvain Viart sylvain at ledragon.net
Mon Aug 23 07:08:10 CEST 2004

Hi,

Peter Kindström wrote:
> [...] I have tried to be more specific in the "decision
> page":
> http://wiki.typo3.org/index.php/Decision/Method_for_decisions

Read, seems good, thanks.

Those sections need to be filled.
1.5 Votes cast
1.6 Decision summary

> But! I don´t think we _have_ to vote if noone requests it.

Ok, so we should split and merge thing starting with Adding_information

>>> MAIN EDITOR
> True, but that could just be one or two persons in the DocTEAM...
> I think it is _psychologically_ better _not_ to have a official person -
> [...] Do you follow me?

You are perfectly right, thanks correcting me that way. :-)

> True, and that is why I think there is only need for a DocTEAM. All
> other is just the Typo3 community...?!

Sounds good.
Do you remember how TYPO3 should spelled ? :-P

I think that's a good summing up of the recent event.

Patrick, could you have a look at it and tell us the final decision,
please ?
--
Regards,
Sylvain Viart (France)