[Typo3-doc] new Main_Page proposition

Sylvain Viart sylvain at ledragon.net
Mon Aug 16 22:33:19 CEST 2004

Hi,

Peter Kindström wrote:
> As Sylvain already have seen, I have just a few smaller changes to
> suggest before I think this new Main Page is "perfekt"!

I'm not so sure, but it will be put on the front tomorrow. :-)
http://wiki.typo3.org/index.php/Draft_Main_Page

> 1. Isn´t "DocTEAM" and "documentation group" the same thing? If so, it
> should have the same name! Otherwise people just get confused (I did).

I've just wrote something about it this morning.

http://wiki.typo3.org/index.php/DocteamCorner

I've noted your other suggestion and will apply them.

The I've talked with Patrick and we decided to work on few simple rules.
Following the vote closed last Saturday.

Now we apply one of our rules. We *take the decision* when too much
emotion is involved on how it should be made. Trying to be as open as
possible to keep volunteer with us. :-)

We are not perfect, but the last events have been enough to promote the
rules concept. :-)

I will post here when the simplified rules will be available. During the
merge, feel free to contribute in this ML, in the Talk page and on the
page themselves.
--
Cordialement,
Sylvain.