[Typo3-doc] new Main_Page proposition

Peter Kindström peter.kindstrom at abc.se
Mon Aug 16 21:27:35 CEST 2004

> My new Main_Page is ready to be discussed.
> http://wiki.typo3.org/index.php/Sylvain:Main_Page
>
> I expect a quick reaction from involved people before putting it in the
> front page. Let's say at most a week.

As Sylvain already have seen, I have just a few smaller changes
to suggest before I think this new Main Page is "perfekt"!

Of course that is mostly because the "new" suggestion is my old
one with some links for newbies, DocTEAM and about the wiki
moved to the front page and Johannes structure moved down to a
subpage. :-)

I have a few things to comment:

1. Isn´t "DocTEAM" and "documentation group" the same thing? If
so, it should have the same name! Otherwise people just get
confused (I did).

2. The header "Learning TYPO3" is not good, because the rest of
the links under that header is not about learning TYPO3.

3. I think it is enought to use bold for the "Beginners start
here link" and not those arrows...

--

/Peter Kindström