[Typo3-doc] Unknow user is changing the Main_Page [again]

Johannes Reichardt info at gramba.tv
Fri Aug 13 18:46:22 CEST 2004

Hey Mr. Policemen.

I did the changes. This time it was me, next time someone else could do
it. I wanted to express that it will not work that you "keep" the wiki
like you want.

My idea in a few words:

No "Main Editors" for the wiki - it does not make sense to me. Its not
wiki style to ask someone about writing something (sounds harsh but its
like that)

Leave the structure as is or change it right away. Your detailed
structure should be on the 2nd level of the page to my opinion - also a
whole big area for "docteamcorner" is just not necessary as well as
other parts i think.

Once again i wonder if you want a "wiki" or something else?

- Johannes