[Typo3-doc] wiki bugs

Karsten Dambekalns k.dambekalns at fishfarm.de
Tue Aug 10 10:28:03 CEST 2004

Hi,

On 2004-08-09, Peter Kindström <peter.kindstrom at abc.se> wrote:

>> You´re right, actually its the same on wikipedia. Don´t know why but
>> maybe we should just get used to it ;) - i think it would be too much
>> work to change this behaviour.
>
> No, quite easy actually! ;-) Just add/change this CSS code:

Right, it is easy.

> .editsection {
> 	padding-top: 1.6em;
> }

That is basically the point - the .editsection needs to be moved down
a bit. Make that 3em instead of 1.6em and it will move the edit links
right beside the heading (when applied to the live wiki as it looks
now, without any other chnages to HTML or CSS).

May I point out that this solution has been posted more than once, not
only by me, already? :/

Karsten