[Typo3-doc] wiki bugs

Peter Kindström peter.kindstrom at abc.se
Mon Aug 9 22:43:39 CEST 2004

> just applyd and tested it with firefox but still the same edit thing -
> what did you do actually? to be honest i do not understand what you
> actually changed ;)

I try to explain it with examples this time. But if you still
don´t get it, just look in a printed news paper or book too see
what I mean. :-)

Now headers are in the middle of two paragraphs like this:
   --------
   Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer
   adipiscing elit, sed diam nonummy nibh
   euismod tincidunt ut laoreet.

   NEW HEADER

   Dolore magna aliquam erat volutpat. Ut
   wisi enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud
   exerci tation ullamcorper suscipit.
   ---------

I want to change it so that the header comes closer to the
paragraph it belongs to:
   --------
   Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer
   adipiscing elit, sed diam nonummy nibh
   euismod tincidunt ut laoreet.

   NEW HEADER
   Dolore magna aliquam erat volutpat. Ut