[Typo3-doc] new Main_Page proposition

Sylvain Viart sylvain at ledragon.net
Tue Aug 10 07:12:01 CEST 2004

Hi all,

My new Main_Page is ready to be discussed.

http://wiki.typo3.org/index.php/Sylvain:Main_Page

I principally extracted the *new* top organization in to a subsection
«Learning TYPO3».

The objective is to have a condensed Main_Page which should cover the
overall Wiki hierarchy.

It's still in the writer way, but welcome the beginner (newbie) who
comes here and want to learn.

It should also inform rapidly about the wiki's rules and how to apply
this rules easily.

You can edit both page directly, use the discussion tab or this NG/ML.
I will follow every topic about the Wiki hierarchy and integrate any
good suggestion in this Main_Page proposition.

I expect a quick reaction from involved people before putting it in the
front page. Let's say at most a week.
--
Cordialement,
Sylvain.