[Typo3-doc] Wiki housekeeper

Sylvain Viart sylvain at ledragon.net
Mon Aug 9 10:04:16 CEST 2004

Hi,

I start a new thread on the main wiki housekeeping (maintenance and
supervision).

This thread is derivated form
« documentation group, DocTEAM, rules and ... »
http://lists.netfielders.de/pipermail/typo3-project-documentation/2004-August/000566.html

Peter Kindström:
>>> Do you still housekeep the Wiki ?
> No, I can't get my ideas of a structure into the new one. And
> noone answer my question about how we should use the new
> structure... I believe that if you changed the whole wiki
> structure you either
> - do the housekeeping yourself
> - tell people how it should be maintained

So I going to takeover housekeeping role, of main editor if you want.

Vote are in process, See
http://wiki.typo3.org/index.php/Document_Team_Meetings

> But this has not happened, on this wiki we only have the "do it
> yourself" rule. :-)

Yes, is one of the wiki (dis)advantage.
It is based on the theory of chaos ?

> And if we had guidelines, we would have to have someone (a
> person, the DocTEAM) to "housekeep" and see to that they are
> followed.

Right now it's me. :-)
Is someone against that ?

I'm also working on the Main_Page / structure for the Wiki. I will post
here when it will be ready for discussion.
--
Cordialement,
Sylvain.