[Typo3-doc] "you have to set up your wiki first!" message

Sylvain Viart sylvain at ledragon.net
Mon Aug 9 06:08:50 CEST 2004

Hi Sebastian,

Sebastian Kurfuerst wrote:
> I have already had a look into it, and this file exists. Of course I
> could just uncomment these lines, but I think this is much more like a
> quick "hack". What do you think?

The problem is somewhere else.

Suggestion:

- file permission problem
- php bug.
- operating system bug (file_exists() function)
- timeout bug ? the tested file is on a network mounted filesystem.
- mediawiki bug ?? and we didn't see it on 4 line of code ??? ;-)
- apache bug, sometime the spawned process doesn't have permission to
test the file, why ? loadbalanced webserver ?
- a proxy or optimizer / cache system problem, with time sync or something

Ask your sysadmin, for help. :-)
If you are the sysadmin, ;-) you have a nice problem in your hand.

--
Cordialement,
Sylvain.