[Typo3-documentation] documenation group, DocTEAM, rules and organisation
peter.kindstrom at _remove_abc.se
Tue Aug 3 15:48:45 CEST 2004
> By the way, could someone explain me what *housekeepinp* means ? :-)
This is what _I_ tried to do (and call it "housekeeping"):
* Look what non-logged-in persons had changed (so that no vital
info was deleted)
* Check what new pages have been made
* Put a link to newly create pages - and by that maintain the
* Check for redundant info/pages and maybe merge them
* Create backlinks from pages (so people don´t get lost after a
* Try to keep "main editor" and status up to date
* Motivate people to finish what they started (Glossay, CSH)
And if you get "sysop" previledges (I did not have that)
* Move pages
* Delete empty/obsolete pages
* Restore deleted contents (mostly on request)
It is not a big job, but it should be done on a daily basis. And
others probably don´t even notice that someone does it...
But I think this "housekeeping" is a way to eliminate some of
the wiki disadvantages that JoH described...
> And after reading his 10k mail. I have realized that the content could
> be summed up in few word. So I start ignoring this discussion, hoping
> good things would rise from here between other involved people. :-)
Hmmm, ok. So probably some people don´t even know what this
voting and control thing is all about... :-(
Never mind, let´s go on instead!
> NG need an active polling action, ML simply arrive in my mailbox,
> filtered in a folder.
Before the Main page was changed, it said that there was BOTH a
NG and a ML. So you can maybe sign up for the ML to get what you
> Peter has duplicated, the « Document Team Meetings » place, please merge
> the two.
Ok, I will delete my pages.
More information about the TYPO3-project-documentation