[Typo3-documentation] work in progress

Jean-Marie Schweizer jms at marktauftritte.ch
Sun Aug 1 07:50:28 CEST 2004

> What the difference between:
>
> http://wiki.typo3.org/index.php/Overview_Installation
>> http://wiki.typo3.org/index.php?title=Installing_TYPO3&action=edit

I don't see one except the the first one is Peters view and the second
one is Jonathans view. Both lead to the same document, IMHO.

> Jean-Marie wrote:
>
>> The broken links don't bother me because I (still) consider the Wiki as
>> a work in progress. When people see broken links they hopefully start
>> unbreaking them.
>
> Hum, let's left it like that, and see if you're right. ;-)
>
> I believe in the concept that :
>
> « 2% of people are really reading the documentation, /normal user/ will
> ask the NG as soon as they encounter a problem. But, there's still need
> a good documentation. »

Maybe you're right. I find that if you ask people to write their
experience in an article they actually do it.

And if we do a good job, then more than 2% should read the Wiki. And it
should cut down the NG posts drastically. If we don't see that we can
accomplish that, then we should stop right now and spend our time with
our families and friends. Woud be more produktive.

Jean-Marie