[Typo3-documentation] work in progress

Sylvain Viart sylvain at ledragon.net
Sun Aug 1 07:33:37 CEST 2004

Hi,

So Jean-Marie, setup the Main_Page with work in progress link (empty page)

What the difference between:

http://wiki.typo3.org/index.php/Overview_Installation

and

Jean-Marie wrote:
> The broken links don't bother me because I (still) consider the Wiki as
> a work in progress. When people see broken links they hopefully start
> unbreaking them.

Hum, let's left it like that, and see if you're right. ;-)

I believe in the concept that :

« 2% of people are really reading the documentation, /normal user/ will
ask the NG as soon as they encounter a problem. But, there's still need
a good documentation. »

So, in my opinion, very few people will have the willing the fill the
doc. That why we are here, because we love opensource and want to
participate.
--
Cordialement,
Sylvain.