[TYPO3-dam] how to display DAM images via TS CONTENT object

Erich Specht erich at erichspecht.com
Wed Jul 31 16:56:03 CEST 2013

I'm rendering tt_news content via the Typoscript CONTENT object.  I'm able
to display the associated images uploaded into the tt_news plugin's Images
area with the code below.  Does anyone know how I can modify this to display
the images in the DAM Images section instead?

temp.top_right_content= COA

temp.top_right_content {

  wrap = <div class="news-list-container">|</div>

   10 = CONTENT

   10.table = tt_news

   10.select.selectFields = image, tt_news.title, tt_news.short, tt_news.uid

   10.select.pidInList = {$pid_list_home_right} # uid of the sysfolder where
news records are stored

   10.select.recursive = 250 #allow content in subfolders

   10.select.max= 20

   10.select.begin = 6

   10.select.where = uid_foreign IN ( {$categorySelection_home_right} )

   10.select.where.insertData=1 #tells it to replace constants or registers

   10.select.andWhere = image > ''

   10.select.join = tt_news_cat_mm ON tt_news.uid = tt_news_cat_mm.uid_local

   10.select.orderBy = datetime desc

   #render the retrieved data

   10.renderObj = COA

   10.renderObj {

     wrap = <div class="news-list-item">|</div>

     5 = IMAGE

     5 {

          wrap=|

          # show it only if inserted

          stdWrap.if.isTrue.field=image

          file.import=uploads/pics/

          file.import.field=image

          file.import.stdWrap.listNum = 0

          file.width=172

          file.height=100

          stdWrap.typolink {

                parameter = {$site_single_pid} # PAGE_ID_OF_SINGLE_VIEW

                                # create an cacheable link, that does not
depend on cooluri or realurl.

                                useCacheHash = 1

                                # add the additional params

                                additionalParams.wrap =
&tx_ttnews[tt_news]=|&myextraparam=something

                                additionalParams.data = field:uid

         }

     }

     #title

     10 = TEXT

     10.field = title

     10.wrap = <h1 class="list_news_title">|</h1>

     10.typolink {

        parameter = {$site_single_pid} # PAGE_ID_OF_SINGLE_VIEW

                # create an cacheable link, that does not depend on cooluri
or realurl.

                useCacheHash = 1

                # add the additional params

                additionalParams.wrap = &tx_ttnews[tt_news]=|

                # data expects special commands

                # "&my_extra_param=something" cannot work on .data

                additionalParams.data = field:uid

     }

   }

}

#end temp.top_right_content

lib.field_top_right_content.10 >

lib.field_top_right_content.10 < temp.top_right_content